Existing Student Registration/Forms & Fees
WAUWATOSA WEST HIGH SCHOOL
Registration for the 2019-20 school year will take place on August 14, 2019, from noon to 6:00 pm and August 15, 2019, from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Your student may register on either day.
The 2019-20 registration materials are available for you to download and print from the West website http://west.wauwatosa.k12.wi.us . You will need to print any forms that pertain to your student’s registration. The Technology Services Agreement is mandatory. Please review the district technology resource guidelines at https://goo.gl/hEZ1Wk and then print and sign the Technology Services Agreement at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TAQdsZ8uG6Vr4GmemLGuHDLph72MZZc3zyQCQ
It is important that you and your student read the Student Handbook, located on the West website, so that you both fully understand school policies and student expectations. A signed Student Handbook Acknowledgement form is also mandatory.
Pictures of all students will be taken and ID cards issued on registration dates. Picture orders for Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors can be made online at https://www.vipis.com/group/2fd03b50/wauwatosa-west-high-school. Parents are encouraged to order online on or before picture day for the best pricing and most ordering options. Senior pictures for the yearbook are due by November 8th. A list of recommended photographers for senior pictures can be found on the website.
Forms that are available online for you to print are as follows:
- Technology Services Agreement – Mandatory for Chromebook
- Student Handbook Acknowledgement Form – Mandatory
- PTA Membership and Volunteer Forms
- Athletic Booster Membership Form
- Band Booster Registration Form
- Band Booster Volunteer Form
- Orchestra Booster Information and Volunteer Forms
- Tosa West Theatre Boosters Letter and Donation Forms
- Disclosure of Student Data Information
- Senior Yearbook Photo Informational Letter
- Free/Reduced Lunch apply online at https://frapps.horizonsolana.com/WAUS01
(continued on next page)
11400 W. Center St. Wauwatosa, WI 53222 414.773.3000 FAX: 414.773.3020 www.wauwatosaschools.org
“The Wauwatosa School District does not discriminate on the basis of a person’s color, sex, race, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, or physical, mental, emotional or learning disability, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.”
NEW THIS YEAR: This year Wauwatosa School District has migrated its student information system from PowerSchool to Infinite Campus. An email with instructions and a unique access code on accessing your parent account will be emailed to you in the near future from District Office. You can update your contact information wherever necessary. It is crucial that contact information and emergency contact information is up to date and accurate in case you need to be contacted in emergency situations. We recommend that you do this at your earliest opportunity after receiving the account information. Also, as of the publishing of this letter, the online payment service is not up and running. You may pay your fees on either August 14th or 15th when you drop off your forms. Cash, credit or check will be accepted. If paying with credit card, there is an additional fee of $1 per every $25 charge.
The school fees are used to offset the cost of textbooks and other instructional materials including, but not limited to, consumable science and mathematics supplies, art supplies, copying of classroom materials for worksheets or booklets. School fees are as follows:
- School Fee - $80.00 as established by the School Board – required of all students
- Musical Instrument Rental – one year - $50.00 (shared instrument $25.00)
- Percussion Rental – one year - $8.00
- Yearbook Purchase (optional) - $75.00
- Chromebook Insurance (highly recommended) - $22.00
- Student Activity Pass (optional) - $25.00 – allows student admittance to all regular home sporting events, but excludes special invitationals and WIAA sponsored events
- Adult Fan Pass (optional) - $25.00 – allows admittance to 10 regular home sporting events, but excludes invitationals and WIAA sponsored events
- Athletic Fees - $50.00 per sport per child (covers one extra-curricular sport for 201819 school year). Physical/alternate year forms must also be completed to participate in any sport. Forms are available online at https://tosawesttrojans.com/physicalalternate-year-forms/ .
Student chromebooks will be distributed at registration. You must turn in the signed Technology Services Agreement upon pick up of the chromebook. Students cannot receive a chromebook without the signed agreement. Optional chromebook insurance cost is $22 for the year. Please pay this along with other school fees at registration to be covered as of chromebook pick up. Investing in insurance after chromebook pickup day results in a 21-day wait period for claims.
We look forward to seeing you on either August 14th or 15th!