Sodexo Food Service
Healthy and nutritious meals are a key part of a child's successful learning during the school day. The Wauwatosa School District contracts with Sodexo Food Service to provide our students with these meals for breakfast and lunch.
There will be no change in lunch pricing for the 2019-2020 School Year:
Elementary = $2.50
Secondary = $3.20
Reimbursable Lunch – High School = $3.20
Reimbursable Lunch – Middle School = $3.20
Reimbursable Lunch – Elementary School = $2.50
Reimbursable Reduced Lunch = $0.40
Milk – All Schools = $0.35
Faculty/Staff Lunch = $3.90
2019-2020 School Year:
- In partnership with the Wauwatosa Health Department, we will continue our Harvest of the Month fruit and vegetable program. Healthy serving ideas, health benefits, shopper’s tips, and recipes will be available. This is a great way to introduce new fruits and vegetables into your menu. You may learn something new about a fruit or vegetable you use regularly!
- We will continue to work with our produce vendors, and the DOD’s Fresh Fruit, Vegetable program to source as many locally grown, fruits, and vegetables as they become seasonally available. Elementary schools will see expanded fruit and vegetable offering bars. When available, students will be able to design their own deli sandwich, or other entre, from a variety of fresh vegetable toppings.
- We will continue our very popular Fun on the Run interactive bag lunch, and Pizza Party Friday’s again this year. You can also be on the lookout for Chef Paul’s monthly, made from scratch menu entre. The chef will also incorporate the Harvest of the Month fruit or vegetable into the menu as well.
- Middle schools can expect to see more fresh flavors along with build-your-own-bar with fresh fruits and veggies. Chef Paul will continue his display cooking with the introduction of new flavors from around the world.
- We will also continue our Performance Zone Nutrition Education Series.
- After a successful launch of our Taste 4 Lunch Program at the high schools, we will be adding, “Rockin’ Ramen”, and “Twirls”, a build your own ramen bar and pasta bar to our menus this fall.
- At East High School, we will be opening the Raider Room Café this fall in the Junior/Senior lounge. Fresh made Smoothies, Salads, and Pizza are just a few of the items on the menu.
The Food Service Department is excited to get this year started! Remember, like us on Facebook, Sodexo Wauwatosa, to stay in touch with what’s new this year and find some great info to stay healthy and make fresh your way of life.