Welcome to Business Services!
Part of the Wauwatosa School District's Strategic Plan is to operate as sound stewards of our resources. The Business Services Department works diligently to help fulfill this objective through the District's budget while supporting opportunities to enhance student's educational programs and experiences. The District is currently debt-free and has long-maintained a conservative approach to our finances.
In addition to creating and managing the District's budget, Business Services is also responsible for:
- financial accounting and reporting
- payroll and fringe benefit administration
- property accounting
- inventory control
- cash management & cash investments
- management of debt service and construction fund
- internal and certified audits.
- Oversight of Food Services and Buildings & Grounds Departments