Students Not Graduating but Attending Summer School
If you are not graduating this year but you will be attending Summer School you will be allowed to keep your Chromebook for Summer School use after you present it to the returns kiosk in your schools library.
The kiosk will be set up at the following times:
- June 11 - 3:15-3:45 PM
- June 12 - 10:00-1030 AM and 2:10-3:30 PM
- June 13 - 10:00 AM to 2:45 PM
- June 14 - 10:00 AM to 2:45 PM
Once you present your device to the staff at the kiosk, inform them that you are attending Summer School. Once your enrollment is confirmed you will be allowed to retain your Chromebook for Summer School use.
Note the following:
- All monitoring and content filtering will still apply over Summer break. If you blatantly violate the Technology Resource Acceptable Use Agreement your device will be disabled.
- If significant damage is observed when you present your Chromebook a repair may be deemed necessary and a fee may be applied as a result.
- If you do not present your Chromebook to the kiosk and are attending Summer School it will be disabled and a fee for a missing device may be applied and communicated to your family.
- The accidental insurance policy does NOT cover Summer break. The policy ends on the last day of school. You will be responsible for the cost of repair for any damage suffered during Summer break.