Back to School 2019-2020
- The first day of school will be Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
- Every Wednesday all District schools release approximately an hour early so that our teachers can participate in professional learning with their peers, in an effort to better serve our students. Check with your child's school to confirm what time they release. (Elementary Schools early release is approx. 2:20 p.m.) Check out Wauwatosa Recreation Department's programming for early release Wednesdays here.
- New resident students (first time enrolling in the District) can register throughout the summer through our Student Services Department at the District Office located at 12121 W. North Ave., between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Please allow 30 minutes for the process. Complete New Student Enrollment information and forms can be found HERE.
- Want to stay up-to-date with the latest information from the District? "Like" the District on Facebook or follow the District Twitter and Instagram accounts - @TosaSchools and make sure to read the monthly District newsletters emailed to all parents.
- At a Glance 2019-2020 School Year Calendar
- August Back to School Event Dates 2019-2020 (Forms & Fees, New Student Orientation, etc.)
SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS
Click your child's school below for their 2019-2020 school supply list.
*High Schools do not have school supply lists.